Stylaster sanguineus Elegant Lace Coral
Stylaster sanguineusis commonly referred to as Elegant Lace Coral. Difficulty in the aquarium: Experts only! Very hard to keep.
- Stylaster sanguineus
- Elegante Filigrankoralle
- Elegant Lace Coral
- Lace corals
- Family tree:
- Animalia (Kingdom) > Cnidaria (Phylum) > Hydrozoa (Class) > Anthoathecata (Order) > Stylasteridae (Family) > Stylaster (Genus) > sanguineus (Species)
- Initial determination:
- Valenciennes in Milne Edwards & Haime, 1850
- Indonesia, Marschall Islands, Papua New Guinea, Sulawesi, Western Pacific Ocean
- Sea depth:
- 5.91" - 11.81" (15cm - 30cm)
- °F - 80.6 °F (°C - 27°C)
- Experts only! Very hard to keep
- Appendix II ((commercial trade possible after a safety assessment by the exporting country))
- Related species at
Catalog of Life:
- Meerwasser-Lexikon Team
- 2015-07-11 17:49:17
- 2021-05-28 20:18:49
Stylaster sanguineus Valenciennes in Milne Edwards & Haime, 1850
The Elegant Lace Coral feeds on microzooplankton, bacterial particulates, and small particulate organic matter. It needs a strong water movement and shade places.
Biota > Animalia (Kingdom) > Cnidaria (Phylum) > Hydrozoa (Class) > Hydroidolina (Subclass) > Anthoathecata (Order) > Filifera (Suborder) > Stylasteridae (Family) > Stylaster (Genus) > Stylaster sanguineus (Species)
Husbandry know-how of owners
What's that ?
The following is an overview of "what's that?" Entries that have been successfully determined and assigned to this entry. A look at the entertainments there is certainly interesting.