Samla riwo Nudibranch
Samla riwois commonly referred to as Nudibranch. Difficulty in the aquarium: Not suitable for aquarium keeping. Toxicity: Toxic hazard unknown.
- Samla riwo
- Family tree:
- Animalia (Kingdom) > Mollusca (Phylum) > Gastropoda (Class) > Nudibranchia (Order) > Samlidae (Family) > Samla (Genus) > riwo (Species)
- Initial determination:
- (Gosliner & Willan, ), 1991
- Bali, Indo Pacific, Indonesia, Japan, Madagascar, Malaysia, Okinawa, Papua New Guinea, Réunion , Sulawesi, Western Pacific Ocean
- Sea depth:
- 0.39" - 1.38" (1cm - 3.5cm)
- 71.6 °F - 80.6 °F (22°C - 27°C)
- Food specialist, Hydrozoa polyps
- Not suitable for aquarium keeping
- Toxic hazard unknown
- Not evaluated
- Red List:
- Not evaluated (NE)
- More related species
in this lexicon:
- Meerwasser-Lexikon Team
- 2014-08-19 20:02:52
- 2021-02-27 19:56:17
Samla riwo (Gosliner & Willan, 1991)
Samla riwo is very similar to Flabellina bicolor. F.riwo have white pattern on the body, a purple and a yellow band on each cerata. F.bicolor have a gold band or a yellow band on each cerata.
This species lives on sandy bottom or coral rubble to depths of 10 m.
Flabellina riwo Gosliner & Willan, 1991
Husbandry know-how of owners
What's that ?
The following is an overview of "what's that?" Entries that have been successfully determined and assigned to this entry. A look at the entertainments there is certainly interesting.