Discodoris boholiensis Bohol nudibranch
Discodoris boholiensisis commonly referred to as Bohol nudibranch. Difficulty in the aquarium: Not suitable for aquarium keeping. Toxicity: Toxic hazard unknown.
- Discodoris boholiensis
- Bohol Nudibranch
- Family tree:
- Animalia (Kingdom) > Mollusca (Phylum) > Gastropoda (Class) > Nudibranchia (Order) > Discodorididae (Family) > Discodoris (Genus) > boholiensis (Species)
- Initial determination:
- Bergh, 1877
- Bali, Brunei Darussalam, Bunaken, Great Barrier Reef, India, Indian Ocean, Indonesia, Kenya, Komodo (Komodo Island), Lembeh Strait, Malaysia, Mayotte, Myanmar, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Réunion , Sulawesi, Taiwan, Tansania, Thailand, the Andaman Sea, the Seychelles, Timor, Vanuatu, Vietnam, Western Pacific Ocean
- Sea depth:
- 2.36" - 4.72" (6cm - 12cm)
- 71.6 °F - 80.6 °F (22°C - 27°C)
- Food specialist, Sponges
- Not suitable for aquarium keeping
- Toxic hazard unknown
- Not evaluated
- Red List:
- Not evaluated (NE)
- Related species at
Catalog of Life:
- More related species
in this lexicon:
- Meerwasser-Lexikon Team
- 2013-05-01 17:03:07
- 2020-11-27 14:21:41
Discodoris boholiensis Bergh, 1877
Feed on sponges.Looks like a flattworm (Mimicry).
Synonym: Discodoris meta Bergh, 1877
Biota > Animalia (Kingdom) > Mollusca (Phylum) > Gastropoda (Class) > Heterobranchia (Subclass) >
Opisthobranchia (Infraclass) > Nudibranchia (Order) > Euctenidiacea (Suborder) > Doridacea (Infraorder) > Doridoidea (Superfamily) > Discodorididae (Family) > Discodoris (Genus)
Husbandry know-how of owners
What's that ?
The following is an overview of "what's that?" Entries that have been successfully determined and assigned to this entry. A look at the entertainments there is certainly interesting.