Bornella anguilla Snakey Bornella, Eel Bornella
Bornella anguillais commonly referred to as Snakey Bornella, Eel Bornella. Difficulty in the aquarium: Not suitable for aquarium keeping. Toxicity: Toxic hazard unknown.
- Bornella anguilla
- Schlangen-Bornella, Aal-Bornella
- Snakey Bornella, Eel Bornella
- Family tree:
- Animalia (Kingdom) > Mollusca (Phylum) > Gastropoda (Class) > Nudibranchia (Order) > Bornellidae (Family) > Bornella (Genus) > anguilla (Species)
- Initial determination:
- S. Johnson, 1984
- Australia, Indo Pacific, Kenya, Marschall Islands, Mauritius, Micronesia, New Caledonia, Philippines, South-Africa, Taiwan, Western Pacific Ocean
- Sea depth:
- 0 - 18 Meter
- up to 3.15" (8 cm)
- 75.2 °F - 78.8 °F (24°C - 26°C)
- Food specialist, Hydrozoa polyps
- Not suitable for aquarium keeping
- Not available as offspring
- Toxic hazard unknown
- Not evaluated
- Red List:
- Not evaluated (NE)
- Related species at
Catalog of Life:
- More related species
in this lexicon:
- Meerwasser-Lexikon Team
- 2010-10-02 15:03:37
- 2020-02-05 21:01:04
Bornella anguilla Johnson, 1984
The Snakey Bornella feeds on hydroids.
Husbandry know-how of owners
What's that ?
The following is an overview of "what's that?" Entries that have been successfully determined and assigned to this entry. A look at the entertainments there is certainly interesting.